Animal Allies Humane Society
Animal Allies Humane Society strives to ensure a loving home for every pet.
Animal Allies Humane Society recognizes the importance of pets in people’s lives and is guided by a humane ethic to serve the community through:
• Educating the public about humane treatment and responsible guardianship of companion animals.
• Reducing overpopulation by altering all animals who are in our care.
• Intervening to help animals overcome medical and behavioral issues.
• Providing safe, temporary care for animals while they are readied for adoption.
• Providing people the opportunity to invite pets into their lives.
• Saving lives by transporting animals from shelters that are overcrowded.
• Contributing to our community by engaging with students at all levels, the elderly and others to share the importance of the relationship of animals to society.