**Online ticket sales have ended. Limited tickets will be sold by the nonprofits for $50 at each brewery**
ABOUT THE CRAWL
Join us Saturday, March 30th (12pm - 6pm) for the first annual Community for All Brewery Crawl! Raise money for local nonprofits, while enjoying great craft beer! $15 of your ticket is donated to your favorite charity.
The self-guided crawl will be a day of fun at 20 of the best craft breweries in Minneapolis, St. Paul, and beyond. Hop on our FREE shuttle bus to travel between NE Mpls breweries or North Metro breweries and use your complimentary Metro Transit Pass to visit breweries on the Light Rail. Each brewery will host a local nonprofit. There will be games, prizes, giveaways, and specials throughout the day.
Your crawl will begin at the brewery/nonprofit you choose during checkout (tickets are limited at each brewery - purchase early to confirm your space). Check-in with your nonprofit to receive your "Crawl Pack" - then hop between breweries drinking great beer and supporting local nonprofits!
Purchase a Team Brew Card to Maximize Your Day
Redeem for a BOGO pint at 12 participating breweries during your crawl. We will send immediately so you can enjoy great brews before, during, and after your Community for All Brewery Crawl!
Make new friends, raise money for charity, and drink exceptional beer. Join the Community for All Brewery Crawl today!
What You Get
“Community for All Brewery Crawl” T-Shirt
4 drink tickets - redeemable at any brewery for a FREE half pint
"Community for All Brewery Crawl” Drawstring Bag
Metro Transit Pass - FREE access to the light rail and buses
FREE shuttle bus circling NE Minneapolis breweries
FREE shuttle bus circling north metro breweries
Wristband for event specials
Map of participating breweries and the nonprofit they are supporting
Tons of games, prizes, and giveaways
Breweries & Nonprofits
Hop on the Light Rail - Using Your Free Metro Transit Pass!
Tryout many exceptional brews all within a few blocks of the Light Rail.
Print your Metro Transit Pass HERE or get it in your “Crawl Pack”.
Use Our Free Shuttle!
Our shuttle will continuously looping around NE MPLS, door to door service - no driving or parking - more time for fun!
A second shuttle will now be circling our North Metro Breweries!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1) Where does my crawl start and what do I need to bring?
- Bring your ID and start your crawl at the brewery/nonprofit you selected at checkout.
2) When should I arrive to check-in?
- You can check-in with your selected nonprofit beginning at noon and you will receive your “Crawl Pack”.
3) Can I check-in at a different location?
- You must check-in at your selected brewery/nonprofit to receive your “Crawl Pack”.
4) Where is my ticket/confirmation email?
- You will receive your order confirmation by email. If you do not receive an email immediately after completing your order, please check your spam folder.
5) How will the crawl work?
- After you check-in and receive your “Crawl Pack”, your day will be up to you! Take your time exploring our partnered breweries and learning about all of the nonprofits!
6) Can I change my t-shirt size?
- We cannot guarantee a different size from your initial order. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, we will do our best to accommodate your request.
7) Can I get a refund?
- Sorry, we do not offer refunds for this event.
8) Where is my Metro Transit Pass?
- A printed metro pass will be included with your “Crawl Pack” you can also download and print your pass at this LINK.
You must be 21+ to attend the Crawl. Each brewery has limited availability; to ensure you get your first selection, purchase your tickets now. Crawl Ticket is good for one individual and is non-transferable. There are no cancellations or refunds. Tax and processing fees are included during checkout. The Crawl will take place rain/snow or shine. The brewery check-in location (you select at checkout) cannot be changed prior to or during the Crawl. Community Alliance cannot guarantee the participation of featured breweries if situations outside of our control occur. Drinking beer/cider is not allowed outside of the participating breweries designated areas, on the shuttle bus, or on Metro Transit.