LIMITED TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE BREWERIES!
ABOUT THE CRAWL
*After Party benefiting Suds and Bubbles at 310 Pub after the crawl!*
**If you do not receive a confirmation email, please check your spam folder**
Join us Saturday, September 7th (12pm - 5pm) for the first Community for All Brewery Crawl - Duluth! Raise money for local nonprofits, while enjoying great craft beer! $15 of your ticket is donated to your favorite charity.
The self-guided crawl will be a day of fun at 6 of the best craft breweries and cideries in Duluth. Hop on our FREE shuttle bus to travel between the taprooms as you receive exclusive deals and specials. Each taproom will host a local nonprofit, who will have games, prizes, and giveaways throughout the day.
Your crawl will begin at the location you choose during checkout (tickets are limited at each brewery - purchase early to confirm your space). Check-in with the nonprofit to receive your "Crawl Pack" then hop between breweries drinking great beer and supporting local nonprofits!
Make new friends, raise money for charity, and drink exceptional beer & cider. Join the Community for All Brewery Crawl today!
What You Get
$15 Donation to nonprofit of your choice
1 drink ticket - redeemable at any brewery for a FREE pint
BOGO Pint Card - valid only for day of the crawl
“Community for All Brewery Crawl” T-Shirt
"Community for All Brewery Crawl” Drawstring Bag
FREE shuttle bus circling taprooms
Wristband for event specials
Map of participating breweries and the nonprofit they are supporting
Tons of games, prizes, and giveaways
Need a place to stay? We have partnered with Holiday Inn & Suites Downtown Duluth to block a very limited number of rooms for the crawl! To receive our special rate, you must reserve your room by 8/8/19. To book, either call 218-722-1202 and mention “Community for All Brewery Crawl” or go to www.hiduluth.com and enter group code BEW. This will be a great place to stay for the crawl, so reserve your room before they all booked up!
Breweries & Nonprofits
AFTER PARTY AT 310 PUB!
Don’t want the party to stop?? Head over to 310 Pub after the crawl for food and drinks. $1 of every drink purchased by a crawl participant wearing a wristband goes to Suds and Bubbles - supporting local Duluth nurses!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1) Where does my crawl start and what do I need to bring?
- Bring your ID and start your crawl at the brewery you selected at checkout.
2) When should I arrive to check-in?
- You can check-in with the nonprofit partner at your selected brewery beginning at noon and you will receive your “Crawl Pack”.
3) Can I check-in at a different location?
- You must check-in at your selected brewery to receive your “Crawl Pack”.
4) Where is my ticket/confirmation email?
- You will receive your order confirmation by email. If you do not receive an email immediately after completing your order, please check your spam folder.
5) How will the crawl work?
- After you check-in and receive your “Crawl Pack”, your day will be up to you! Take your time exploring our partnered locations and learning about all of the nonprofits!
6) Can I change my t-shirt size after placing my order?
- Please email email@example.com, we will do our best to accommodate your request. We cannot guarantee we will have a different size available.
7) Can I get a refund?
- Sorry, we do not offer refunds for this event.
You must be 21+ to attend the Crawl. Each brewery has limited availability; to ensure you get your first selection, purchase your tickets now. Crawl Ticket is good for one individual and is non-transferable. There are no cancellations or refunds. The Crawl will take place rain or shine. The brewery check-in location (you select at checkout) cannot be changed prior to or during the Crawl. Community Alliance cannot guarantee the participation of featured breweries if situations outside of our control occur. Drinking beer/cider is not allowed outside of the participating breweries designated areas or on the shuttle bus.